Thursday, June 23, 2005

Barb

On fire. Those are the only words I know to use to describe Barb. She comes from B.C., she recently married Jamie (great testimony there), and now they both live here in Edmonton. They started coming to Central late last year, and I believe they will be here quite a while.

What a breath of fresh air for sure. Confident, secure, in tune with God, a great future is in the making. Most of the time I know how fortunate I was in my childhood. But I think from now on, if I slip into thinking it was tough, I'll just think of Barb and pray for her. There is no comparison.

She overcame struggles and is now in hot pursuit of God's plan for her life -- went through Bible College, interned as a youth pastor in Kelowna, and now she is here with her husband.

Thank you, Lord.

No comments: