Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ann M. Brown (1937 - 2007)

BROWN, ANN MARIE; age 69; of Commerce Township, MI; passed away April 13th, 2007. Beloved wife of Douglas Brown; daughter of Albert and Clare Tierney O'Brien; dear mother of Kathleen Brown, Dale Brown, Judith (Scott) Wager, Karen (Kurt) Jacobson, and Jacqueline (John) Bronicki; she is survived by three grandchildren Stephanie, Anna, and Alex. Thank you to all friends and family whom she loved. You can visit her web site and leave a note at www.caringbridge.org/visit/annbrown Memorial Service Friday, April 20th at 11 a.m. at the Universalist Unitarian Church of Farmington, 25301 Halsted, Farmington Hills. Memorials to the American Library Association at www.ala.org.

2 comments:

KingJaymz said...

I'm so sorry that I have been remiss to visit your blog for a while. I forgot to transfer your link to my new template when I changed over. I corrected that yesterday.

May the Lord be your peace and rest during this time of mourning. I'm sorry if those words sound hollow. Sometimes, amidst mourning, there seems to be no peace or rest to be found. Just know that you are a dear friend and sister in Christ close to my heart, and that you and your family are in my prayers right now.

kanadians in korea said...

dear dear kathy... i love you so much, and continue to pray for strength and peace for you. i'm always here for you. love em.